I'm partial to Heisdog...has a good ring :-)
Wanda
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2008 12:12 PM
  Subject: [gatortalk] Re: NEED YOUR HELP


  Do any of these work?

  FSUCKS
  Glad I'm not a bulldog
  Urban Tim
  Urban Outdoors Dog
  HeisDog
  Faster Than Rainey
  Doggone Demps
  Hernandog
  Harvdog
  TD
  First Down
  Spike(s)
  Omar Doggy Dog
  Big Estopian Dog


    -------- Original Message --------
    Subject: [gatortalk] NEED YOUR HELP
    From: "Bill Hood aka mrgatorman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    Date: Tue, December 09, 2008 12:54 pm
    To: <[email protected]>


    Were getting our kids a baby black and white Cocker Spaniel for Christmas…I 
get to name him.

    Im down to three names.

    Gator
    Tebow
    Mr. Two Bits

    Can you help me?

    Gotta Love It !!!
    GO GATORS !!!
    mrgatorman


    

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to