I like MrGatorDog
Fran

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jay Cicone
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2008 1:54 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: NEED YOUR HELP


Moss Man---after the Halloween Ball legend.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2008 1:53 PM
To: [email protected]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: NEED YOUR HELP


The wife and I tossed a few for kicks and grinns...

Blitz
Spread
Blocker
Tackle
Fullback
Spikes
Hicks...of course I live in Polk county so that worn work.

---- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: 






Internal Virus Database is out of date.
Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com 
Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.9.12/1824 - Release Date: 12/2/2008
9:31 AM


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to