Yep! That's a "two bits" if I've ever seen one. :)

Randy Lyons
Sent wirelessly 

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Hood aka mrgatorman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2008 7:59 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: NEED YOUR HELP

Heres my wife and the puppy…
 
Thanks for all the information…I have to admit, you have some real creative 
minds…I especially love the giving the dog a complex when I yell go gators!
 
Gotta Love It !!!
GO GATORS !!!
mrgatorman
 
From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bill 
Hileman
 Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2008 7:26 PM
 To: [email protected]
 Subject: [gatortalk] Re: NEED YOUR HELP
 
Empty Bee
 
(MTB) ((Mr. Two Bits))
-----Original Message-----
 From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Bill Hood 
aka mrgatorman
 Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2008 12:55 PM
 To: [email protected]
 Subject: [gatortalk] NEED YOUR HELP
 Importance: Low
Were getting our kids a baby black and white Cocker Spaniel for Christmas…I get 
to name him.
 
Im down to three names.
 
Gator
Tebow
Mr. Two Bits
 
Can you help me?
 
Gotta Love It !!!
GO GATORS !!!
mrgatorman
<BR
 
No virus found in this incoming message.
 Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com
 Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.9.15/1839 - Release Date: 12/9/2008 
9:59 AM


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to