Lighten up, Francis. I got yer $&% right here.

From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of oli...@bobparks.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 11:14 AM
To: Gator Talk
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] Gatornews from Today's Miami Herald
andPalm Beach Post courtesy of JunoGator

Oh, silly me, when you use an analogy that infers incompetence I think
you're inferring incompetence. Perhaps it's your English usage I should
question. But, the fact is Addazio is 9-0 as offensive coordinator and
that should be remembered in any objective discussion about the Gators
offense.
But, when you use a derogatory term such as "easy boy" in addressing me
I guess objectivity isn't what you're interested in.
Just how old are you ancient one?