I agree, Steve.  There is much more going on here than the loss of a single 
good football player for two Gator games.  He had been driving carelessly, 
probably recklessly, that had caused reports to the police.  He's lucky he got 
stopped by the light next to my favorite Publix and went to sleep.
 A. Leon Polhill, Gator
"I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did.
I said I didn't know." - Mark Twain 




________________________________
From: Steve McKibben <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, December 1, 2009 9:07:00 AM
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Somebody didn't listen to Brandon Spikes ...


Beyond stupid.

You'd better start working on your combine numbers Carlos - you just ended your 
Gator career. Thanks for the great plays you made. I hope this serves as a wake 
up call and you don't make this kind of stupid mistake ever again. Thank your 
lucky stars that your incredibly poor decision didn't result in serious injury 
or death to someone else, or to yourself.

 -- 
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions | 
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

-- 
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions   |   
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Reply via email to