Yeah.  We're all lucky you gave up the smokes.
 A. Leon Polhill, Gator
"I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did.
I said I didn't know." - Mark Twain 




________________________________
From: Jay Cicone <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, December 1, 2009 4:06:17 PM
Subject: RE: [gatortalk] Somebody didn't listen to Brandon Spikes ...


I’m waiting to hear back. I have 2 games of eligibility left.
 
From:Cecilia [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 4:05 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Somebody didn't listen to Brandon Spikes ...
 
Well, crap.  :-/
 
Cee
----- Original Message ----- 
>From:[email protected] 
>To:gatortalk googlegroups 
>Sent:Tuesday, December 01, 2009 7:52 AM
>Subject:[gatortalk] Somebody didn't listen to Brandon Spikes ...
> 
>After the FSU game, Brandon Spikes warned the team to not do anything stupid 
>...
> 
>Some starter did not listen ...
> 
>http://www.circuit8.org/cgi-bin/jaildetail.cgi?bookno=ASO09JBN013553
> 
>-- 
>GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
>1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions
>2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions
>2008 National Football Champions | 
>Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
>Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us
-- 
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions | 
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us-- 
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions | 
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

-- 
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions   |   
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Reply via email to