What?! No more smoke brakes?

Jay's productivity must be off the charts!

-Zeb

On Dec 1, 2009, at 11:03 PM, Arthur Polhill wrote:

> Yeah.  We're all lucky you gave up the smokes.
>
> A. Leon Polhill, Gator
> "I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did.
> I said I didn't know." - Mark Twain
>
>
> From: Jay Cicone <[email protected]>
> To: [email protected]
> Sent: Tue, December 1, 2009 4:06:17 PM
> Subject: RE: [gatortalk] Somebody didn't listen to Brandon Spikes ...
>
> I’m waiting to hear back. I have 2 games of eligibility left.

-- 
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions   |   
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Reply via email to