Are ya'll sure he didn't transfer to UF?

From: ken...@earthlink.net
Sender: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 13:12:25
To: <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] Gatornews from Miami Herald and Palm
        Beach Post courtesy  of JunoGator

I read that he was spotted in Miami, but I didn't realize that he had
definitely signed with scUM.

I guess he is attracted to them for the same reason he originally wanted to go
to USC.  It's unlikely he'll win any championships down there, but hey, I guess
he'll have fun (except on Saturday afternoons).

Go Gators!!!!

Ken B. (NYC Gator)