Seantrel - and his dad - were nut cases.   Better off at FSU or Miami

From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of John Vega
Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2010 8:35 AM
To: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] Gatornews from Miami Herald and Palm
Beach Post courtesy of JunoGator

On Jul 30, 2010, at 7:56 AM, Juno Gator wrote:

Yet the half-dozen players who have left USC - not counting Seantrel
Henderson, the offensive line recruit who backed out of his commitment after
the sanctions - all did so to get more playing time elsewhere, Kiffin said,
not because of the Trojans' two-year bowl ban.

I hadn't realized that Seantrel ended up backing out.

I recall us leaving a spot open for him.

Apparently, he chose Miami (Florida).

He was big time. we'll see how he does for the Canes.

-Zeb

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us