How will his first season be assessed?

If he wins the SEC east will that be sufficient?

Will he have to win an NC to be considered successful?

I think, that with the talent Florida has, he'll have to at least make it to
the SEC championship game.

If Chris Petersen came in at Florida I'd think that would have to be the
standard.

If Whittingham came in. same standard.  Any other head coach?  Same
standard.

So, do we have to cut Muschamp some slack because he's coming in as a career
assistant?

I say no.

What do you think?

 

Oliver Barry CRS,GRI

Real Estate Broker

Bob Parks Realty

1517 Hunt Club Blvd

Gallatin TN 37066

Phone: 615-826-4040

Fax: 615-822-2027

Mobile: 615-972-4239

 

 

 

-- 
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions   |   
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Reply via email to