Rankings in gymnastics are based on average weekly score and not perception
of team strength or performance against other teams (such as UF beating #1
OU a few weeks ago).

Our ladies were subject to some ridiculously low scoring (not by
performance but by judges) in week 3 at Kentucky and had a not-very-sharp
opening performance in week 1.   Also add to the fact that UF isn't always
throwing out its likely post-season lineup for every apparatus on a weekly
basis as Jenny Rowland utilizes the team depth to keep all our gymnasts
fresh as well as get everyone competition experience.