They looked real good against Alabama. Two freshman are very impressive Alicia
Bauman and Jazmin Foberg. The only Gator to do all 4 events was Alicia Boran
and she won the all around. Kennedy Baker a senior only performed in the last
event on the floor and she got a 10. Rachel Slocum has been a little off this
year but if she comes around the Gator lineup will be formidable.

Charlie