I noticed that at the Kentucky meet. So, I guess gymnastics scoring is
subjective.
It has been good to be able to see them perform every week. I’m far from expert
but I can see their improvement each time they perform.

Oliver Barry CRS, GRI
Real Estate Broker
PARKS Real Estate Services
305 B Indian Lake Blvd