Hi Simp!

To have a platonic love, one needs to have that level of mind and that too from both ends. Its about divine love. Where love is only at the giving end. There are no bounds to love, be it distance, non visiblity, no hear and say... then too, the unboundless love survives.

Regards,
Sumeet

simp ray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello to everybody participating in this exchange of ideas,
I am  sorry because this mail will not be able to clarify anything. I have  been following this discussion closely and I fail to understand one  thing. Can't a gay man love a woman? Why is everyone inclined towards  associating love and happiness with sex only? I raise this issue  because I have read that platonic love also exists. This might appear  to be an advocation of gay men getting married to women and living a  life of compromise or whatever they may call it. However, I do not  intend to do that. I am not supporting any side of the discussion, so  please do not misconstrue me. I would just like to find an answer to my  question,
  Regards

utkarsh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          Dear Sumeet,

  Going through your mail I don't what did I feel more - frustration or
  anger and a little bit of surprise. If you think destroying someone's
  life, living a lie, denying what you are even to yourself is a fight,
  then I am glad I am not a fighter.

  You said - "You dont want to marry because you think you cant make it
  with females."

  - I don't want to marry because I have found my life partner, who
  happens to be a man and loves me more than I could ever imagine. As
  far as making it with a woman is concerned, I think that is least of
  my concerns when I say I will not marry a woman. i don't want to deny
  myself true love and I will never deprive someone from it as well,
  cause no matter what I will never be able to make a woman as happy as
  a straight man would.

  You said - "You want to give up because you dont want to fight. Have
  you heard of a woman who gaveup in the mid way of giving birth to a
  child because of the labor pain she felt. Certainly not. So thats
  courage, which you lack."

  - My dear friend, it is most difficult to fight your loved ones & to
  fight life long aspirations and dreams of your parents. I am not
  giving up. i am going to fight for my right to love. it takes as much
  courage to face your parents and tell them that you are gay as in
  martyring yourself silently and marrying a girl. the difference is my
  courage will give me the freedom i deserve and in the end our lives
  (mine and my parents') will be much better cause they will see that I
  am happy; your courage on the other hand will give you a dissatisfied
  and unloved wife, a practically screwed up life and parents who'd be
  wondering about their happily married son who doesn't look all that happy.

  You said " Its not about making people understand what you are, but
  making yourself realise what you can be. "

  - Why in the god's name I'd try to be something I am not? What's wrong
   with making people understand what I am? I hope you read what you
  wrote and try to find some sense in it.

  You said "I believe in putting my best efforts to make a relation grow
  and then its growth is my achievement."

  - I don't know what kind of relationship you are talking about - one
  which is based on lies?

  In the end u said i am frog in the well and i do not know anything
  about the ocean. may be, But I know that I am happy. can you say that
  about yourself? I guess not.

  Think about it.

  Regards,

Romance relationship Bombay india Gay men

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Yahoo! Mail

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages (by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]