Can't a gay man love a woman? Why is everyone inclined towards  associating love and happiness with sex only?

Well, platonic love for women by gay men -  by all means cool. The current discussion is about those amazing gay men on the list, who advise each other to marry to please parents, then try hard to to have sex with the wife to produce children, then have sex with other men outside that marriage withour remorse and not get caught, and then they turn around and wonder why people like me think of love as related to sex. Its the choohe khar billi haj ko chali attitude thats oh so hypocritical, and gets my goat at least !

Regards,
Salil

simp ray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello to everybody participating in this exchange of ideas,
I am  sorry because this mail will not be able to clarify anything. I have  been following this discussion closely and I fail to understand one  thing. Can't a gay man love a woman? Why is everyone inclined towards  associating love and happiness with sex only? I raise this issue  because I have read that platonic love also exists. This might appear  to be an advocation of gay men getting married to women and living a  life of compromise or whatever they may call it. However, I do not  intend to do that. I am not supporting any side of the discussion, so  please do not misconstrue me. I would just like to find an answer to my  question,
  Regards

Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages (by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Digest Mode:- [EMAIL PROTECTED] (attachments are removed in the digest mode. You get one or two  digest mails  per day containing all emails, minus pictures/attachments)
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Rss feed: http://www.mail-archive.com/gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com/maillist.xml