I agree with Cooper.  Why must we wear our sexuality on our sleeve (or wrist?).
 Do heterosexual men wear some sort of identification to let the girls know
they're "straight" (hate the term)?  It's time the gay world stopped being so
paranoid about being able to get the right catch.  There's nothing wrong with
bumbling our way through relationships the same as the rest of the world does.

manu nehru <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:    Cooper,
  I think he was just suggesting that wrist bands or some such thing be worn
for gays to easily identify each other and thus avoid running into the wrong
guys.
  Manu

doc cop <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          hi
  yesterday someone was inquiring about coloured wrist bands to show there
sexual preferances
  Why should one where his sexuality on his hand???????????????

  hetrosexuals have a wide range of sexual preferances
  do they wear it on their hands
  they find a freind and see if that person can b a mate too
  and tehn explore the sexual compatibility and normally make the best out of it

  hence why should gays make the sex preferance their identity or the priority
in finding a freind

  cooper

  Tried the new MSN Messenger? It’s cool! Download now.

The fish are biting.