Well friends !

Before this wrist band business, the only reliable
indicator for Gays worldover was a small tattoo,
invariably of a Scorpion at the angle of thumb and
first finger............Why, bacause when u r holding
a glass in Bar, others could see it easily and get
their signal !

Monty

http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail