Its a good decision.!! Glad that you chose the DISTANT future for your
hara-kiri. A suicide in the near future is usually messy....
:-))
Aditya B

--
Sent from my mobile device

--
ADITYA BONDYOPADHYAY
Development Sector Consultant

Website: http://adityabondyopadhyay.webs.com/
================================
Notice to all recipients:
Communication not intended for you but reaching you inadvertently needs to
be treated as confidential and destroyed or deleted immediately. Use of such
communication in a manner prejudicial to the interest of Aditya
Bondyopadhyay and/or his principals, and/or his clients, and/or his agents
respectively, may attract legal proceedings which may be of a civil or
criminal nature.

Aditya Bondyopadhyay and/or his principals, and/or his clients, and/or his
agents respectively cannot be held liable or accountable for any and every
communication reaching out through this email account that is an unaltered
forward of another communication received by this email account, or a
referred source available on the internet and accessible to the public.

http://groups.google.com/group/Gaybombay

http://groups.google.com/group/GayIndia

Public archives at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gay_bombay%40yahoogroups.com/maillist.html