Thank you Mark for the kind explanation.

Is not my intention to comment on the vote while still in progress, my
questions were truly asked to better understand the position that our Steward
has, so that we can better assist, as far as we can possibly do, the OpenJDK
project and its Community.

I hope starting from tomorrow we will sit together and work on the missing
pieces. I know it's not going to happen anytime soon, but I'm confident it will
happen at some point.

Thank you again for this mail.

Cheers,
Mario
--
Sent from HTC Desire...

pgp key: http://subkeys.pgp.net/ PGP Key ID: 80F240CF
Fingerprint: BA39 9666 94EC 8B73 27FA  FC7C 4086 63E3 80F2 40CF

http://www.icedrobot.org

Proud GNU Classpath developer: http://www.classpath.org/
Read About us at: http://planet.classpath.org
OpenJDK: http://openjdk.java.net/projects/caciocavallo/