Julian Brown wrote:

> Unfortunately backtraces don't currently terminate cleanly if code
> without unwind data is reached: CodeSourcery are currently working on
> fixing the linker so that non-unwindable regions are marked properly,
> which we consider essential to making this feature usable.

  I don't understand this.  Sorry if I'm being slow, but isn't it just a
matter of returning instead of calling abort when the search for the parent
frame's FDE fails in uw_update_context (or whatever it's called, didn't
check)?  Marking bits in the linker doesn't enable you to unwind past them
somehow, does it?

    cheers,
      DaveK