On 07/28/2014 17:38, Matthew Fortune wrote:
> I'll switch to replying on PR61538. I had not read all the ticket
> previously and although I may have found a problem it seems it may not
> be the cause of this failure.
>
> The generated code differences after the patches seem significant but
> I may not get chance to look at the differences in detail for a little
> while.

For my own information, what's the cutoff date for fixes to regressions like
this to make it into gcc-4.9.1?

--
Joshua Kinard
Gentoo/MIPS

"The past tempts us, the present confuses us, the future frightens us.  And
our lives slip away, moment by moment, lost in that vast, terrible in-between."

--Emperor Turhan, Centauri Republic