Dear Martin, I am the administrator of GNU Behistun, a package designed
to image the internal constituents of the subsurface using seismic waves.
It is written in Fortran and uses gfortran. I am not sure how well you
think it fits in your GSoC project. Does related work under your proposal
have to focus on development of the gcc compiler itself, or would it also
allow work on peripheral associations.

Regards
Christopher

Christopher Dimech
GNU Behistun Chief Administrator
- Geophysical Simulation
- Geological Subsurface Mapping
- Disaster Preparedness and Mitigation
- Natural Resource Exploration and Exploitation