Dear Alfred and Alexandre,

     It seems that neither of you would like to offer any evidence
that counteracts what I have already been given by multiple
individuals. Furthermore,

Alexandre:
> A misguided person thought that reciprocating the doxxing against RMS
> was a good way to defend him.  It's not

Alfred:
> The claims about doxxing, etc, are entierly untrue and unfounded.

Either this happened, or it didn't. Alexandre says that some doxxing,
possibly in retaliation to original doxxing, occurred. Alfred says
everything is unfounded and untrue, point blank, no details. I do not
know which of you to believe, which mix is true, and at this point I
don't think I want to know because it's incredibly clear nobody wants
to be publicly clear about it, even after my offer to have the details
sent to me so I can have an informed opinion and not a piecemeal
understanding.

     Okay, fine.

     I support Nathan's inquiry.

Best of luck,