On Wed, 6 Oct 2021, 14:19 dimechc, <dime...@protonmail.com> wrote:

> I got the GCC 11.2 download, but cannot locate the doc directory used to
> produce the
> gcc documentation manuals.

You still haven't said which documentation you're talking about.

GCC has lots of documentation. All the sources should be in the release
tarball but if you can't tell us which docs you're talking about, we can't
point to the specific sources for those docs.

It seems you haven't really looked very hard though. You should have grep
and find utilities that can help.