-‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

On Wednesday, October 6th, 2021 at 4:10 PM, Jonathan Wakely
<jwakely....@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 6 Oct 2021 at 16:57, dimechc dime...@protonmail.com wrote:

No, but there are lot of directories, but was unsure what is there and what
isn't.  Because I
have built from source, I did not look at the build directory, but rather at
the source.
You know exactly how you set things up, so I asked.

> > The documentation I am referring to is the code provided in
> >
> > https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/11.2.0/
> >
> > Do there exist other gcc-related documention files not present in the gcc
> > release? I am looking at gcc-11.2.0.tar.gz (2021-07-28 08:15 137M) ?
>
> Static pages on the website are not in the main source repo, and so
>
> are not in the release tarball. Pages such as
>
> https://gcc.gnu.org/gitwrite.html are in the separate wwwdocs repo,
>
> which the first link on that page leads to.

Thanks for that.