On 13-05-2010 18:38, Even Rouault wrote:
Joaquim,

For the rec, VS2010 and a quite recent trunk version.
Ah, this is the reason for the different results we got. On Windows,
atof("nan") returns 0... but on Linux it returns a nan number.

I've pushed quite a few changes to trunk to improve the situation on Windows
and other changes for all platforms to fix the case when we compare pixel
values to nodata value and the nodata value is nan.

Indeed, the test "value == dfNoDataValue" that was generally used fails if
value == nan and
dfNoDataValue == nan, because nan != nan...

Oui, c'est le danger des "nains"

Thanks for the info (and work of course)

Joaquim