Jerome,

> I would like to change the s57 objects’ catalog while running between two
> open of  datasources. How can I make S57ObjectClasses.csv reloaded ?
> Or how can I change the loaded S57ObjectClasses ?

If your workflow is

open dataset 1
work with it
close dataset 1
change .csv file
open dataset 2
work with it
close dataset 2

then after "change .csv file", you could unload and reload the S57 driver so
that the
S57ClassRegistrar singleton gets destroyed and reloaded, with something like
(untested):

GDALDriverManager* poDM = GetGDALDriverManager();
GDALDriver* poDrv = poDM->GetDriverByName("S57");
poDM->DeregisterDriver(poDrv);
delete poDrv;
RegisterOGRS57();

If you need to operate on 2 simultaneously opened datasets with different .csv
files, then
changes would be needed in the S57 driver.

Even

http://www.spatialys.com