From: Even Rouault [mailto:even.roua...@spatialys.com]
Sent: Friday, February 9, 2018 2:53 PM
To: gdal-dev@lists.osgeo.org
Cc: Jerome Siot
Subject: Re: [gdal-dev] S57 objects’ catalog reload

> I would like to change the s57 objects’ catalog while running between two

> open of datasources. How can I make S57ObjectClasses.csv reloaded ?

> Or how can I change the loaded S57ObjectClasses ?

If your workflow is

open dataset 1

work with it

close dataset 1

change .csv file

open dataset 2

work with it

close dataset 2

then after "change .csv file", you could unload and reload the S57 driver so
that the S57ClassRegistrar singleton gets destroyed and reloaded, with
something like (untested):

GDALDriverManager* poDM = GetGDALDriverManager();

GDALDriver* poDrv = poDM->GetDriverByName("S57");

delete poDrv;

If you need to operate on 2 simultaneously opened datasets with different .csv
files, then changes would be needed in the S57 driver.

gdal-dev mailing list