Hi,

I know drivers can be built as plugins, but can they be detected / used by GDAL
if they are not registered via gdal_frmts.h?  It doesn’t seem so.  Is this a
C++ ABI restriction?  We’d like to provide members of our team an internal and
custom gdal driver implementation without each of them needing a special GDAL
build.

Best,
Jesse