Excellent, thanks.

From: Even Rouault <even.roua...@spatialys.com>
Date: Monday, December 11, 2023 at 11:24 AM
To: "Meyer, Jesse R. (GSFC-618.0)[SCIENCE SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS INC]"
<jesse.r.me...@nasa.gov>, Laurențiu Nicola <lnic...@dend.ro>,
"gdal-dev@lists.osgeo.org" <gdal-dev@lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: Re: [gdal-dev] [EXTERNAL] [BULK] Re: Is there a way to load a custom
driver without a declaration in gdal_frmts.h?

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of NASA.  Please take care when
clicking links or opening attachments.  Use the "Report Message" button to
report suspicious messages to the NASA SOC.

Le 11/12/2023 à 17:17, Meyer, Jesse R. (GSFC-618.0)[SCIENCE SYSTEMS AND
Does GDAL automatically call `AutoLoadDrivers`?  If not, do team members need
to force a call to that?

GDALAllRegister() which is normally called by all standard code using GDAL
calls it:
https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/blob/54890592b410d95a59b4b07c0b499ca383005514/frmts/gdalallregister.cpp#L319

Even

From: gdal-dev