Hi,

Thanks, for the reply. Geany picks up the file type ok, and filetypes.vhdl has a full list of key words.

What I meant by symbols was the symbols tab at the the right-hand side of the window. When editing a C file this list functions, variables etc. I'd like similar functionality for VHDL and Verilog.

Regards,
Kelvin

Chow Loong Jin wrote:
Hi Kelvin,