> Is there an easy way to force Geary to refresh its folder structure from the IMAP server?

Not that I know of (though the Geary developers may know more than me about this). As a crude workaround, though, you could always delete your IMAP account in Geary and then recreate it. Since all mail is stored server-side in IMAP you won't lose any information this way.

adam On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 8:30 PM, Jonah Dahlquist <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello!

Since Geary doesn't support moving/changing folders (yet), I've been using my webmail to change folders when needed (which is not often). However, I see that some of the changes I've made are not reflected in Geary, even after exiting Geary, and having waited for several days.

Is there an easy way to force Geary to refresh its folder structure from the IMAP server?

Thanks!
_______________________________________________
Geary mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.yorba.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/geary
_______________________________________________
Geary mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.yorba.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/geary

Reply via email to