From: J. Hodam <hod...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [gecko]Is anyone out there? Looking for taxonomic key -
P.m.grandis v. P.standingi
To: gecko@lists.gekkota.com
Date: Friday, October 2, 2009, 2:43 PM

Hey Joe,

I don't know if you remember me, we traded offspring a good 10-15 years back.
It's good to see you're still active and going professional (I'm not, but if
things ever settle down again I wouldn't mind getting back into breeding).

I don't have Methuen & Hewitt's original description, but here's a link to a
review Loveridge did in 1942 with original type species description for P.
standingi.

http://www.biodiversitylibrary.org/name/Phelsuma_standingi

Hope this helps,

Cheers,

Jason
"I have not failed, I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work" - Thomas Edison