From: Powell's <powe...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: RE: [gecko]GGA Forum & Website
To: gecko@lists.gekkota.com
Date: Sunday, March 27, 2011, 8:42 PM

Hervé,
No offense is ment and I'm taking this to you personally.  I don't think the
statement below should be expressed to the GGA board.  The GGA is here for the
entire gecko community accomplished breeders and newbe's.  Lots of people here
in the US use it and at least one of the board members sells it.  It makes you
should like a gecko snob and I don't think that's the face we want to show the
gecko community.
Making money with geckos by breeding designer morphs is just part of the hobby
- like it or not.
Best,
Chuck

Charles & Barbara Powell