OH!  Like a "Pie" diagram!  I get it! I get it!

Okay, that % diagram is build on the budget.

We are both right!

Leann

From: gecko-ad...@lists.gekkota.com [mailto:gecko-ad...@lists.gekkota.com]
On Behalf Of Julie Bergman
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 11:53 AM
To: gecko@lists.gekkota.com
Subject: Re: [gecko]Open discussion - membership fee structure

Thanks Leann, I think a short FAQ with straight percents on expenses would
be optimal, then put a link to a more detailed explanation if the member
wishes.

Ex.) with made up #s

Where do my membership funds go?

Publications 40%
Postage and mailing expenses 20%
etc, etc.

This way that question is quickly answered in an up front and honest way,
which always impresses me as a consumer!

Best,

Julie