Le 02/09/2013 13:17, Nicolas Montgermont a écrit :

Le 02/09/13 12:55, Cyrille Henry a écrit :

yes, we can imaging extending this objects collection for vertex, or with
function that is not yet possible with pix_ object.
so having pix_ prefix on this objects is not a good idea imo.

What I had in mind is :
[pix_*_sl] ONLY for glsl abstraction that replace a corresponding [pix_*] object
and for example
[vertex_*_sl for shader dealing with vertex.
This way the abstractions are classed by fonctionnality instead of method
(glsl).

But I get your point and it's surely easier your way.
Nevertheless, one can ask is [glsl_alpha] a replacement for [alpha] or
[pix_alpha]?
yes, that's why I prefere texture_alpha.

cheers

Best,

texture_alpha / texture_add / ...
vertex_random / ...