Hi everyone,

It seems that the KVM enter-exit cycles with 0 instructions executed are
caused by the events scheduled from the DRAMCtrl object. The issues is that
these events have a very short period which is not sufficient for KvmCPU to
even start execution.

I am not familiar with DRAMCtrl memory, it seems that SimpleMemory does not
have this issue with KvmCPU.

Best regards,

--
Alex