Hi Ali,

Yeah I think it is partially there. The controller could capture
memInvalidate and see that as the timing -> atomic switch, although I¹d
say it is a bit of a hack. For the other way round I do not think there
are any such calls though. Perhaps the most sensible would be to have a
virtual changeMemoryMode method on the SimObject and that way inform every
object about the change?

Andreas