I'm not up on how opengrok is hooked into the gem5.org site, but I ssh-ed
in and saw this in one of the log files:

2018-02-24 06:42:31.799-0500 INFO t1 Indexer.sendToConfigHost: Send
configuration to: localhost:2424
2018-02-24 06:42:31.813-0500 SEVERE t1 Indexer.sendToConfigHost: Failed to
send configuration to localhost:2424 (is web application server running
with opengrok deploye
d?)

It looks like some of the config may have been damaged, or some piece of
the setup hasn't been started like it's supposed to be. Without more
information about how it's *supposed* to work, it's hard to say.

Gabe