As an aside, opengrok was set up by Ali who now works for ARM. He has
showed up very briefly since I came back to the project, but I don't think
he's actively following the project. I would take care of some of these
things, but for some reason my root access on gem5.org seems to have been
removed again since the last time I went in there to fix something, and
even that time I had to ask maybe a half dozen times before somebody
finally granted me that access. Ali would be best at fixing opengrok, but I
wouldn't mind having the ability to attempt to fix it.

Gabe