Fantastic announcement, Jason!

A question: the document mentions that this initiative is funded by NSF
CCRI grant (CNS-1925724). I couldn't easily find how much money / time
that grant gives. Can you clarify this if possible?

Will this money be used to cover the recent job announcement made
recently at https://www.mail-archive.com/gem5-dev@gem5.org/msg30611.html
? Is there expected to be any money left besides this job?