Hey Ciro,

The NSF project will be for the next three years, and we (myself as lead PI
and Matt Sinclair at Wisconsin as co-PI) received ~1.8 million. This will
cover 1 developer for three years, 3 students per year (early career
students who will concentrate on gem5 infrastructure), and ~350K for
"community outreach". Much of this community outreach will be holding gem5
workshops and Learning gem5 summer schools.

The PMC is working on finding other funding that will sustain our
developer(s) after this initial NSF-funded phase.

Cheers,
Jason