Arg. Unfortunately it looks like you can only set watchpoints based on
virtual addresses, not physical addresses. I may still have to go the
semihosting hook route, and that means yet another flavor of m5 binary. I
think something I'm going to try to tackle is coming up with a way to
detect what mechanism to use from within the simulation, which is actually
pretty tricky since it may change across checkpoints, CPU switches, etc.
Perhaps some sort of coprocessor register or something? It will almost
certainly need to be ISA specific.

Gabe