Hi folks. I do most of my aarch64 assembly level programming by example, ie
by just doing what other code I can find is already doing. I'm trying to
test some code I wrote to checkpoint the FP state in a fast model ARM CPU,
and to do that I need to load known values into those registers to make
sure they end up in the right place in the checkpoint.

What assembly instruction should I use to maximally load up those registers
with a known bit pattern? Ideally it would be something where I could tell
that the right bits ended up in the right register and in the right part of
the register.

This particular CPU (CortexA76) does not seem to have SVE, so this would
need to be a neon type instruction. Sorry for the dumb question, but I
figure this might be a very easy question for somebody to answer which
would save me a lot of trial and error trying to find the right instruction
and syntax to get it going.

Thanks!
Gabe