Thanks Jason, I will ping other Arm people

Giacomo

From: Jason Lowe-Power <power...@gmail.com>
Sent: 28 May 2020 16:14
To: Giacomo Travaglini <giacomo.travagl...@arm.com>
Cc: gem5 Developer List <gem5-dev@gem5.org>; Bobby Bruce <bbr...@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Re: New ARM patches on staging branch

Hi Giacomo,

Thanks for letting us know. I've gone ahead and hit maintainer +1 on them so we
can get kokoro's results ASAP. Can you find someone to review them so we can
merge them today and release this afternoon (they look fine to me, but I have
never looked at this code before ;)).

Thanks!
Jason

On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 7:56 AM Giacomo Travaglini