2009/3/5 Polina Dudnik <pdud...@gmail.com>:
> I am not sure why our code base would be different and by how much, but that
> could be why yours is running fine and mine segfaults.

Hi Polina,

If you're doing this in the gem5 repository then that is getting stale
wrt the main m5 tree.  It might be best if all you're doing is working
on SPARC functionality to do that based on the m5 tree.  I really want
to have a do-over on the gem5 tree and make it such that Ruby vs. the
classic M5 memory system is a compile-time option so that we don't
have to have a permanent fork like we do now.

Steve