Right, I wasn't going to modify the hypervisor. But swizzling the numbers
clearly affects the hypervisor because when hypervisor sends messages, the
processor number is swizzled from 4 to 1. So, initially the hypervisor
thinks that there are cpu #0 and #4, but then it probably receives some
messages or whatever, which have cpu #1. So, I think the reason that the
hypervisor reports that cpu1 failed to start is due to the confusion over
the cpu numbers. Does this make sense?

So, if m5 shall use cou #0 and #1 internally, it should make sure that all
the external messages are suited for the binaries form OpenSparc.

Polin