> I was thinking og doing it since Nate is not around. I'll do it soon.

>> instance, "trace-flags", and "trace-file" are still accepted, but they
>> don't
>> do anything now.  They should be eliminated from the message.  We're also
>> missing the equivalent of "trace-start" and "trace-file".  Do you mind
>> cleaning that up?

Are you sure that trace-file doesn't work?  I've basically renamed
--trace-help to --debug-help, so the former can be removed.  Also I've
renamed --trace-flags to --debug-flags, so that one can be removed
too.  (I intended to, I just screwed up.)  The purpose of renaming
trace flags to debug flags is that the flags themselves can be used
for a lot more than tracing (I'm starting to use them to insert
debugging breakpoints, they're used for exec trace which is really a
different tracing facility, they can be used for whatever) and it
seemed odd to have two different classes of flags (though we could do
that if we wanted to).

The only error that I know of right now is that --trace-help and
--trace-flags still exist and silently act when they shouldn't.  I'm
compiling right now, but things are slow on my laptop.  I'll test out
--trace-file, but I'm not sure why that would have changed at all.

  Nate