Hi Monir,

You should just download the patches off of reviewboard and test them.
Having someone else use them will be a great way to increase the test
coverage. If you have any issues while you're using them post the issues to
reviewboard.

For the timeline to get something accepted... it's hard to say. We usually
wait until 3-4 people have reviewed the patches. However, it seems that
most of our developers are pretty busy with other things right now. So, it
could be at least a few weeks.

Cheers,
Jason