Hi Marcelo,

I'm not sure if RISC-V has been tested with the out of order CPU at all!
I'm happy that at least it doesn't completely fail!

For you problem of only fetching 1 instruction per cycle... I think it's
going to take some digging. My first guess would be that it could be a
problem with the advancePC() function that's implemented in the RISC-V
decoder (in gem5/arch/riscv), but I don't really have any specific reason
to think that :).

You could try turning on some debug flags for the O3 CPU. Specifically,
Fetch might be helpful.

Cheers,
Jason